Sunday, November 23, 2008

reverie


Once upon a time, a long long time ago, in a faraway place known as my Mind, i decided to create a blog. A blog in which i could pour out my heart and soul in a healthy and "private" manner. Although i wish i was popular enough as to where the mere mention of my personal life would automatically interest people that i was barely even aquainted with. Sadly, this is not true, and this pathetic attempt of a blog seems to be dying down slowly. Now that i am faced with nothing else to to but rant about the ups and downs of lifes adventures, i might as well take the opportunity. For whoever reads this, i should have you know that mood swings are an understatement. I'm only human, although i wish i could be bitten by a stunning, immortal vampire and thus made that way myself, but i should not even dream about such fantasies. That doesn't mean i will not. Any way, i hope to intrigue you as much as i intrigue myself; i think too much. Plese don't feel ashamed if any spark of criticism creeps about your mind as you read my meaningless ventilations. I will be obliged to take it with full consideration. Of course i'm lying, i would be utterly pissed off if you were to judge my life, but that just adds more spice to the whole matter. Good day, & happy reading.

1 comment:

HEB said...

you have a reader! i'm following your blog now :-)

-hannah