Saturday, May 2, 2009

here's my shpeal.

i haven't been on in awhile, i'm aware of that. it's come to my attention that i have no means to be here. i have so many thoughts swirling about that i cannot contain them in a single, never ending blog. as strange as that sounds, it's the only way to describe why i'm not posting. there are many ideas that pop into my brain. i wish i could share them with the world..but if i did i'm afraid there would be no sensible way to reveal them. they're not secrets, i promise. i don't keep secrets. i'm just not motivated. that's all. my audience is myself & maybe a few others. there is no way for me to approach my own thoughts & then compact them into a blurb of three hundred words for the world to observe. of course, now that i'm writing this i'm thinking at this very moment about how much i love writing. it wouldn't matter if my audience is myself. words can describe so many different emotions & feelings, it's hard to resist the temptation. tempted to write? bite me.

No comments: